Catching Up
I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!
Note: This is late...Sorry! I just finished copying the pictures, enjoy!
Our trip to Kentucky was grrrrr-eat! We started around 12 on Thursday morning after HPA practice. We ate lunch on the way. I think we only stopped 3 (?) times! Twice for bathroom breaks and once for baby feeding! The babes were in their new carseats and they really liked them. Once we got to Cincinnati, we stopped at Cracker Barrel for dinner. Then, it was a quick ride to the hotel. This was about 8. Once we were there, we unloaded all our stuff and went to bed.The next morning we had breakfast at the hotel. Then we left for Kentucky Horse Park!
It was about an hour away from our hotel. Once we were there, we walked through a few barns before going into a horse museum. Then we had lunch. After lunch, we went to a show about different breeds of horses. It was really interesting!
After this show, we went back to the hotel and arrived about the same time as Hinkles. Mr. Hinkle ordered pizza (I think we got 8) and in about 15 minutes Wilders got there. 5 minutes later, Shamus's arrived as well. After we all ate pizza, we went up to get our swimsuits on. Everyone came down to the pool but some of the moms did not swim. Then we went to bed with plans to meet in the morning for breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment