Catching Up

I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project 365: The First Two Weeks

Okay here we go. I couldn't post the first week because of laptop problems.

Tuesday I worked on Craft projects.
On Wednesday the twins and Nick enjoyed a Boz movie.
Thursday the girls and Karina played on the trampoline.
Friday; Hannah enjoyed feeding Ellie some cereal.
Saturday; Dad, Nick and I build the sandbox!
Sunday; no picture. I spent a lot of this day labeling books for the KAHSA booksale.

Monday; the babies take good pictures in their highchairs. What can I say??
Tuesday; CHEESE!!
Wednesday; Zoe arrived!
Thursday; Zoe and Hannah like to read together.
Friday; Baby yogurt at lunch time
Saturday; Nick loooves frozen blueberries!
Sunday; All the babies like to sit in chairs on the fireplace.
Monday; Mom's new phone arrived and Dad and Kristin are figuring it all out!
We are having a busy week! Tomorrow our new carpet is beginning to be installed! We moved out all the living room furniture tonight.

I have a Wordless Wednesday scheduled for tomorrow; check back then!

With all my Love,
Lindsey Marie

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think this is a really good idea! I enjoyed seeing what you guys were up to these last two weeks! Yaaay! You're keeping Wordless Wednesday! I'm glad!

See you this afternoon! I look forward to seeing your new carpet!

Heidi said...

You are very good at keeping people informed. Keep up the good work! The twins are getting big. I see they too still love their binkies. My boys now give me their binkies when I ask for them. That's a start. : )