The 5th Annual Small Group Easter Egg Hunt is finished! There was much nicer weather than last year. (When we made a snow bunny! :-) ) This year all our small group could come except Mr. Veen, Eli and Isaac. They were sick at home. We hunted for eggs, then enjoyed a delicious potluck. We jumped on the trampoline and the kids played on the swing set and in the yard. The adults even played a game of kickball with the kids. According to Kristin, the adults won by "like two points."
Happy Easter, Everyone!
Well, I'm off to bed. I'm working in the Lambs (2 year olds) at church tomorrow.
~Linds
P.S. I'll post pics as soon as we download them!
Catching Up
I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment