Catching Up

I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nursery!

I've been running in the nursery for awhile now. "Running" means getting there 15 minutes early and going back to the nursery to take the kids back to their rooms. (Nursery is newborn to 3's) I leave the service when Pastor Jeff starts the benediction and do the same thing. My months are the even ones, (Feb., Apr., June,...) I really enjoy it and I hope to do it for a long time! :-) 
     
Anyway, this man named Jeff, his wife Sandy and I have this running joke among us about how we (Solomons) have lots of cookies during the holidays. So he (Jeff) aways teases me about how I should bring him cookies, and he asks me constantly if we celebrate crazy holidays! ;-) (Ground hog's Day Cookies? ...... NO!) So today I made cookies and I'm taking him some tomorrow. It should be fun!
~Linds

No comments: