Catching Up

I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It seem as though I have "blogger block" Many apologies!

It hasn't seemed boring around here but when I try to blog it seems as though there is nothing to blog about! It doesn't help that our camera still doesn't work, but it's in a box ready to be mailed tomorrow. And it should be back in "7-10 business days." Yeah!

Friday night we went to the Homeschool Performing Arts rendition of The Music Man! It was amazing as they always are. For those of you who live in Kalamazoo, they're playing again next weekend on Friday and Saturday. You should try to see it. ;-) We know sooo many people in it and it's so fun seeing the hairstyles and the costumes from 1912. And the choreography to Shipoopi, just amazing!

The twins are moving all over the place. They have learned to sign "all done" and "more". They are learning more every day! Nick has quite the load of energy... quite the load! Jenna and Kristin have been playing with Karina and ice-skating. As for me, I've been reading, writing, making my lists and scrapbooking. Basically the same things as always!

With all my Love,
Lindsey Marie

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like you've been busy with the background! :) Okay.. hmm.. let me see if I can come up with something. You could tell about the girls' gymnastics, that day you were babysitting and Lucy broke a bowl on her head, Jenna and Nick's bunk beds, how you have your rooms situated what with the babies not sleeping all the way through the night, how you celebrate Valentines day, a funny story, your day at KAT, your new babysitting job, or do a quiz for people. (I may steal that idea..!)

Hope this gives you ideas! Tell me when you're available to write for MY blog. And I can always write for you! :)

Have a great day and see you Wednesday!