Catching Up

I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Random Stuff... And my New Cousin!

Okay, so I didn't get those pictures up, but soon! ;-)
I don't think I've said anything about my new cousin yet and I think he deserves it! His name is Gus and he has soooooo much hair! Here's a picture of the Toney family!

My mom is leaving on Thursday to go out there and help. She's going to get up with Gus at 7 Michigan time ( 4 California time) so Aunt Lisa can sleep. She's excited to go on an airplane and not have to hold a wiggling baby on her lap. She got like 4 books from the library to read! She's getting back on Monday. (By the way, look at my cousin Zoe's hair. She has a ton of it!)
Hmmm, what else? Oh, well, here are some funny pictures. We were taking pictures by the tree and got a few good ones, like this one.

Then the babies started kissing each other! It's sooo cute when they do. They kiss quite frequently and everyone thinks it's sooo funny!

Well, time for bed!
With Love,
Lindsey Marie

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love it when they kiss eachother. It's so cute! So, we're over here arguing which twin is which. I think that Kristin is holding Ellie and you are holding Hannah. But Dad and Mom think it's the other way around. Which is it?? I love how the snow is falling over your Christmas pictures. It's so perfect! :)

Emily said...

I completely forgot to write about your new cousin! Gus! So cute! I think it's funny how your uncle and him have dark hair and your aunt and Zoe have blonde. Funny! But he's a cutie. I'm sure you're mom is going to have a blast visting and holding a newborn!

Lindsey said...

;-) :-D

The Walker girlz said...

They are wearing the outfits that we got them!! They are so cute!!