Catching Up

I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Florida!

Wrote this last night. Finished the pics tonight.

We have now been in Florida for 24 hours! Here's a break-down of our day today and yesterday.

Yesterday (Wednesday): We left around 9:30 for the airport in Detroit. Once we arrived we checked our bags and went through security, which, surprisingly, went very well. Then the middlers had McDonald's and the rest of us had pizza for lunch. Soon after, we boarded the airplane. We were sitting in the very last row, row 42! We had to wait about 45 minutes for some passengers that were on delayed plane. Then we took off! The trip went well. The babies were passed between Mom, Dad and I. I read some, Nick looked at books and played with a magnet toy and the girls read and played. The babies did take a 45 minutes-1 hour long nap. Once we landed, Grandma and Grandpa met us at the airport. We divided the luggage up between cars, and drove to the condo. After dinner we watched the Olympics.

Today (Thursday): This morning Dad received our new laptop. So while he and I started it up, Mom, Grandma and Grandpa took the middlers to the park. We had lunch then we went down to the dock while Grandpa got the boat ready. We went on a nice boat ride down the river, then went down to the pool. The babies sat in their stroller, I read old magazines, Mom watched the babies and took pictures, and the rest of the fam swam. For the rest of the afternoon we hung around the condo. We just finished dinner.

Tomorrow we are planning a trip to the Naples Zoo. I'll try to update again then. Here are LOTS of pictures from today! Ellie is wearing the pink sweatshirt. Hannah is wearing the purple sweatshirt. ;-]


With all my Love,
Lindsey Marie

No comments: