Catching Up

I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Word-Less Wednesday Week 4 W/ BONUS!

By the time this is posted, we will have left for our trip! I'm writing this up on Friday night so it can get posted on Wednesday. And we are going to... Florida!

And now for Spaghetti faces! First two are Hanni, Third is Els.
 Here are the Bonus pictures! Aren't they soooooo cute?
Well, I hope to post an update on the plane ride and trip a day or so after we arrive. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures, too!
With all my Love,
Lindsey Marie

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love the pictures! Good idea taking off Hannah's clothes! She looks like she has a red beard. What a difference between her and Ellie! And I love the hand holding pictures! Too cute. Have fun in Florida!

Emily said...

Okay, the plainwell person is me on the live feed thing.