Here is the cake I made Nick and a picture of Nick sitting in his chair. Please keep commenting on the post below. Nick really likes having us read them to him!
With all my Love,
Lindsey Marie
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Nick: Keep smiling and follow all your Mom and Dad's instruction. We are praying for your arm to heal quickly. We love you! Grandma and Grandpa Huber
Dear Nick, I am sorry to hear about your arm. If I was with you, I would cuddle on your lap to keep you company. I would also help you eat that cake. It looks so tasty!!!!
Please tell Lucy I said "Woof!" Lots of Love and Licks, Taylor
We are so sorry that you got hurt! It sounds like you were very courageous through all of your treatment at the hospital. Did you know God told Joshua to be strong and courageous when His people went into the Promise Land? There is a song about it called, "Be Strong and Courageous". Maybe your mom can play it for you while you are resting your arm. Keep smiling, we'll be praying for you.
5 comments:
Hi Nick:
Keep smiling and follow all your Mom and Dad's instruction. We are praying for your arm to heal quickly. We love you!
Grandma and Grandpa Huber
A milkshake AND a cake??? Wow, Nick. Score for you. :-) :-) :-)
I'm praying for you, buddy!
Love you,
Aunt Julie
Dear Nick,
I am sorry to hear about your arm. If I was with you, I would cuddle on your lap to keep you company. I would also help you eat that cake. It looks so tasty!!!!
Please tell Lucy I said "Woof!"
Lots of Love and Licks,
Taylor
What up, Nick? How's it going?
I like the pics. You look like a brave guy!
Enjoy the extra attention while it lasts!
Hang in there buddy. Keep a positive attitude!
Praying for you!
Enjoy Ephesians 6:10-17 in a special way while you are wearing your cast!
Uncle James
Nick,
We are so sorry that you got hurt! It sounds like you were very courageous through all of your treatment at the hospital. Did you know God told Joshua to be strong and courageous when His people went into the Promise Land? There is a song about it called, "Be Strong and Courageous". Maybe your mom can play it for you while you are resting your arm. Keep smiling, we'll be praying for you.
Mrs. Vander Hart
Post a Comment