Catching Up

I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!

Thursday, March 04, 2010

What's going on in the Solomon House?

What's going on around here? Well...
The twins are very busy! Some of you might know about the red trunk we have in the living room? They've figured out how to climb into the book basket and from the book basket onto the trunk. So now the book basket is in the middle of the floor, waiting for a new home!
They are starting to walk backwards.
They are loving books! Today Mom had a baby on each side of her reading a different book! Totally Solomon kids for you!

Nick is lovin' being four. It's amazing how many things you can get him to do by saying, "Well, you're four now so I know you can ______" Almost anything! ;D

Us three oldest girls have been busy with school, KAT, piano, etc. We have a drama performance on Tuesday so I hope to post pictures of that.

To close, I have a picture of Nick with a snake we got in Florida. I love how you can see Mom's shadow standing over him!



With all my Love <3,
Lindsey Marie

No comments: