Catching Up

I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!

Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Beginning to Feel Like Christmas...

Ahhhh, Christmas! Around the Solomon house we have begun to decorate and get ready for Christmas. WCSG is playing "wall to wall Christmas music," Advent started yesterday, and the church is full of Christmas trees and poinsettias. It's a tradition in our family to wrap up the Christmas books, put them in a box, then each day of Advent, each kid gets to pick a book, open it and read it. Last year we didn't do it, everyone just got to pick a book out of the box. But, you don't get too much with one- month- old twins! ;-) This year, Kristin and I decided to wrap books for Jenna and Nick. That's what we did this afternoon! Here are some pictures Jenna took.
Kristin and I almost finished with the books.


Our fingertips were very black... that's what happens when we use newspaper!


Here's the piles of books, there's not quite 24, but some of them have chapters and I know that we won't get to reading every night!
With Love,
Lindsey Marie

No comments: