I know I haven't updated in a while... Here's what we've been doing!
Tuesday night was our HPA KAT preformance. It went well. I would love to be able to post videos of it but I can't figure out how to get the videos off our camera and onto our blog.
Wednesday dad went on an overnight trip...That's all I can remember!
Thursday Kristin and I had HPA practice.
Friday we stayed at home.
Saturday we were outside a lot... The weather was beautiful!
Sunday we put up christmas light! Another beautiful day!
Monday; KAT
Today we've been doing school... I read a few really cool books on Noah's Ark... They are by Answers in Genesis and are called: Noah's Ark: Thinking Outside the Box and The True Story of Noah's Ark.
With Love,
Lindsey Marie
Catching Up
I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment