I've put a slideshow of some of my scrapbooking pages on our blog. It's right under the followers section. This is where I'm going to be uploading my new scrapbook pages when I make them. But wait, check out this layout I made! These super-cute boys are Teige and Ty, 10 months old twins.
I'm almost done with a page just like it except for having Ellie and Hannah on it.
With Love,
Lindsey Marie
ADDITION: Here's the finished page about OUR twins! ;-)
Catching Up
I'm working on catching up posting on our last 6 months... thanks for your patience!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+-+Page+001.jpg)

1 comment:
I love your digital scrapbooking, Lindsey. I also like the crinkled green tape on these two pages you made. And, hey, I just realized there are words being spelled on the side and top!! Yaay for Emily! :)Twins and 1 year!
Post a Comment